Kid mesmerized at the 50+ fish tank at the mall “look! I found the fish that eats” this kid is going places
The good, the bad, and the ugly. Our dating experience in the quest for love.
9 Reasons Not to Marry Someone who is Pro-Choice [x] and 9 Reasons Not to Conceive with Someone who is Pro-Life
1. “You submit to the authority of the Scripture, and they do not.”
1. They will listen to a book no matter what is actually morally proper.
2. “You believe all that the Bible says about human life: that it is superior to animal life, endowed with a soul, and imprinted with God’s image. They do not.”
2. You understand that humans are actually among the least important species on the planet and the idea of human superiority cannot be proven because only humans think humans are superior. They do not.
3. “They do not value children the same way that you do. You cannot bring a child into this world with someone who does not value the child as God does and as you do.”
3. They only care about their agenda and fetuses. You cannot bring a child into this world with someone who is too busy shoving the Bible up everyone’s vaginas to focus on the importance of each individual situation. You cannot bring a child into this world with someone who cares more about bringing a child into the world than the safety and welfare of pregnant people or fetuses.
4. “If your future unborn child is suspected to have some sort of complication or ‘birth defect,’ the conclusions you and your spouse will arrive at could very easily be life versus death.”
4. If your future child is suspected to have Tay-Sachs, your partner will suggest you keep it so the two of you can watch it die.
5. “If a future pregnancy comes at a tough time (job loss, inconvenience, hard season of life), you may find yourself under pressure to murder the child—a massive, stressful, possibly irreconcilable conflict.”
5. Your partner will care more about bringing a child into this world than whether or not the two of you can sustain that child.
6. “If they do not think biblically about having children, it’s probably safe to assume that they won’t think biblically about raising children either.”
6. You probably shouldn’t have kids with someone who takes parenting advice from a book where a guy tried to kill his son because the voices said so.
7. “Division is literally two visions, and you have division about issues that are exceedingly deep and important. This will cause a rift in your marital relationship that is supposed to be ‘one flesh.’”
7. That person will never come to their senses about choice.
8. “They disagree with God, and you cannot spend your life supporting someone who disagrees with God on a matter as vital as human life.”
8. They say God has a stance on abortion because it is convenient for them.
9. “They are wrong.”
9. They think they are right and they always will.
luffykun3695 asked: Are you against BDSM or just wo/men who say they're into it and church?
I’m not against BDSM or any kink/fetish. I’m against institutionalized corruption.